Oracle has revealed its plans to bring three new Regions online over the next six months. The regional...
FinancialForce has announced that Cincinnati Bell Inc. is now live on FinancialForce Professional Services...
Workday a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, has announced that...
FinancialForce, a Cloud ERP vendor on the Salesforce Platform, has announced the appointment of Tod Nielsen...
LucaNet has announced its new office in Singapore, the new site will be the headquarters for the complete...
Sopra Steria, digital transformation specialists, and BOARD International, provider of Business Intelligence,...
One of the UK’s largest multi academy trusts has selected a software-as-a-service (SaaS) education...
BOARD International has announced co-located headquarters in Boston, MA and Chiasso, Switzerland to underscore...
Workday, Inc. the provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources,...
Infor, has announced that assisted support and home care provider Carewatch has chosen Infor CloudSuite...
Workday a provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, has...
The Coal Authority, the body which manages the legacy of past coal mining in Britain, is moving supplier...
16th January 2017
In this webinar hosted by the IMA (The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business), Tony Levy, of IBM, and Gary Simon, of FSN, explain how leading finance organizations are adopting new tools and disciplines to boost their analytic capabilities, and are putting ‘analysis’ back at the center of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
Ocado, is one of the world’s largest dedicated online grocery retailers with over 500,000 active customers shopping with it today. It was established...
As modern finance professionals, we are facing some of the most demanding and challenging conditions for decades as we strive to become better business...
CFOs face a difficult dilemma. On the one-hand they are expected to spend more time on value-added activities such as business partnering but on the other...
ALL WEBINAR ARTICLES
- Putting the 'A back into FP&A'
- How Ocado Transformed Planning By Moving to the Cloud
- Workday's Mark Nittler discusses FSN's Future of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Research
- How can re-inventing ERP in the Cloud make a difference to CFOs?
- FSN Future of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PBF) Survey 2016 shows that Continuous Planning Plays an Important Role
- FSN Future of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PBF) Survey 2016 shows that CFOs and Heads of FP&A are at loggerheads
- FSN Future of Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting (PBF) Survey 2016 shows that CFOs are neglecting the power of non-financial data.
- The Future of the Finance Function - Part 2
- The Future of the Finance Function - Is it time to call change?
- The Future of the Finance Function -Part 1
- Brexit - How should CFOs respond?
- FSN Future of the Finance Function Results 2016 – in brief
- Follow Restless Development's journey from on-premise accounting to FinancialForce ERP in the cloud
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP) the cornerstone of smart decisions
- FSN Future of the Finance Function Survey 2016 reveals CFOs role is overhyped
- Webinar recording, Why CFOs need to look beyond the General Ledger
- Financial process automation in the cloud – what next?
- How can CFOs enable a more data-driven organization?
- Driving innovation in the financial close process
- Future of the Finance Function Conference 2015 - is a big hit